Submit Your Content
We are looking for authors for content to host on In2Med. Please get in touch if you have written or are interested in writing any of the following.
Tips and Advice
Want to Submit your Content to In2Med
We all learn best when we pool our resources and we would love you to become a part of our team by contributing material for the website. If you have a blog you would like to write, some notes you would think students could find useful or any other ideas to improve our online portal, we would love to hear from you.
As part of our uploading your content to In2Med, you will get full credit and attribution for your work. Whether it is a paid course or a blog post, if you think your content is good enough, then please do get in touch. Just email us at email@example.com
It’s as simple as 5 quick steps…
- 1. Get in touch using the information below.
- 2. Send us a blog, study notes, illustration or other material that would be useful to fellow students.
- 3. Everything is reviewed, to make sure it meets the standard our members expect.
- 4. Your contribution is published on the website.
- 5. We will add your name, photograph and testimonial to the website as one of our contributors.