This module first covers the fundamental basic physiology that you need to know to understand the respiratory system. We go through the anatomy of the thorax, the factors controlling breathing rate and the principles of hypersensitivity. We then look at the most common drugs used in the treatment of asthma/COPD and rhinitis and the main investigations used which help to differentiate obstructive vs restrictive conditions. Finally we use this platform to understand the main respiratory conditions.
Why use our online portal
Track your learning
Monitor your progress and set deadlines
Notes written in a system-based approach
Great feedback received
Heavily recommended by our test of 200 students
Study online, anywhere, anytime
Study on your laptop, tablet, phone anywhere
Each module has the same consistent structure
Written by Cambridge Graduates
Written by successful graduates who scored a 1st
Get Free Access
- 1. Enrol on our clinical medicine membership for free by completing the sign up form.
- 2. Get Access to the Members Area where you will see your very own personalised learning Dashboard.
- 3. Once here, you'll see all the courses you have access to. Just click on them to start learning.
- 4. Relax whilst we automatically add new content straight to your dashboard regularly.
- 5. Track your learning and complete modules to earn achievements and certificates.