This module first covers the essential anatomy and physiology of the renal system. We then go through the various types of simple investigations which give us an insight into the renal functions – including blood tests and the all important urine dipstick. We then take a deeper look into some of the imaging used and procedures like dialysis and renal transplants. A large section then involves studying acute vs chronic renal failure, understanding nephrotic vs nephritic syndrome and then looking at urinary tract infections and cancers.
Section 2: Tests and investigations
Why use our online portal
Track your learning
Monitor your progress and set deadlines
Notes written in a system-based approach
Great feedback received
Heavily recommended by our test of 200 students
Study online, anywhere, anytime
Study on your laptop, tablet, phone anywhere
Each module has the same consistent structure
Written by Cambridge Graduates
Written by successful graduates who scored a 1st
Get Free Access
- 1. Enrol on our clinical medicine membership for free by completing the sign up form.
- 2. Get Access to the Members Area where you will see your very own personalised learning Dashboard.
- 3. Once here, you'll see all the courses you have access to. Just click on them to start learning.
- 4. Relax whilst we automatically add new content straight to your dashboard regularly.
- 5. Track your learning and complete modules to earn achievements and certificates.