This module first covers the essential anatomy of the head and neck, before understanding the various subdivisions of the central and peripheral nervous system. We then go through a range of neurological drugs: anaesthetics, GABA drugs and dopaminergic enhancers. The next section involves looking at some of the most important investigations and tests including the Glasgow Coma Scale. We then go through the neurological conditions, starting with vascular disorders like strokes before covering a range of neurodegenerative diseases and infections.
Why use our online portal
Track your learning
Monitor your progress and set deadlines
Notes written in a system-based approach
Great feedback received
Heavily recommended by our test of 200 students
Study online, anywhere, anytime
Study on your laptop, tablet, phone anywhere
Each module has the same consistent structure
Written by Cambridge Graduates
Written by successful graduates who scored a 1st
Get Free Access
- 1. Enrol on our clinical medicine membership for free by completing the sign up form.
- 2. Get Access to the Members Area where you will see your very own personalised learning Dashboard.
- 3. Once here, you'll see all the courses you have access to. Just click on them to start learning.
- 4. Relax whilst we automatically add new content straight to your dashboard regularly.
- 5. Track your learning and complete modules to earn achievements and certificates.