This module first covers the essential anatomy of the upper and lower limbs, summarised across 2 pages. In the pharmacology section, we cover the different types of immunosuppressants and their mechanism of action and the analgesics including NSAIDs. The conditions are divided into the trauma and orthopaedics section where we cover physical injuries and traumatic conditions – next we go through different types of MSK conditions including bone disorders and the connective tissue diseases and rheumatological conditions.
Why use our online portal
Track your learning
Monitor your progress and set deadlines
Notes written in a system-based approach
Great feedback received
Heavily recommended by our test of 200 students
Study online, anywhere, anytime
Study on your laptop, tablet, phone anywhere
Each module has the same consistent structure
Written by Cambridge Graduates
Written by successful graduates who scored a 1st
Get Free Access
- 1. Enrol on our clinical medicine membership for free by completing the sign up form.
- 2. Get Access to the Members Area where you will see your very own personalised learning Dashboard.
- 3. Once here, you'll see all the courses you have access to. Just click on them to start learning.
- 4. Relax whilst we automatically add new content straight to your dashboard regularly.
- 5. Track your learning and complete modules to earn achievements and certificates.