This is one of the most important modules to learn, given that most of our DNA is dedicated to protecting ourselves against pathogens. We start with going through the basic principles of the immune system before covering the main features of viruses, fungi and bacteria and how to classify them. A large section then covers the different drugs we use to fight infection before covering the different types of bacteria, fungal, viral and parasitic infections and how these are treated.
Why use our online portal
Track your learning
Monitor your progress and set deadlines
Notes written in a system-based approach
Great feedback received
Heavily recommended by our test of 200 students
Study online, anywhere, anytime
Study on your laptop, tablet, phone anywhere
Each module has the same consistent structure
Written by Cambridge Graduates
Written by successful graduates who scored a 1st
Get Free Access
- 1. Enrol on our clinical medicine membership for free by completing the sign up form.
- 2. Get Access to the Members Area where you will see your very own personalised learning Dashboard.
- 3. Once here, you'll see all the courses you have access to. Just click on them to start learning.
- 4. Relax whilst we automatically add new content straight to your dashboard regularly.
- 5. Track your learning and complete modules to earn achievements and certificates.