How to take a History
History Taking is one of the most important skills required by a doctor. Many clinicians argue that 70% of the diagnosis can be found in the history, with follow up investigations, imaging and special tests only really required to answer initial doubts. This course will go through the principles of history taking, what questions to ask, and how we can tailor this to different presenting complaints.
Section 1: Intro
Section 2: Specific examples
Section 3: Special Cases
Why use our online portal?
Track your learning
Monitor your progress and set deadlines
Notes written in a system-based approach
Great feedback received
Heavily recommended by our test of 200 students
Study online, anywhere, anytime
Study on your laptop, tablet, phone anywhere
Each module has the same consistent structure
Written by Cambridge Graduates
Written by successful graduates who scored a 1st
Get Free Access
- 1. Enrol on our clinical medicine membership for free by completing the sign up form.
- 2. Get Access to the Members Area where you will see your very own personalised learning Dashboard.
- 3. Once here, you'll see all the courses you have access to. Just click on them to start learning.
- 4. Relax whilst we automatically add new content straight to your dashboard regularly.
- 5. Track your learning and complete modules to earn achievements and certificates.