This module first conducts a basic overview of the red blood cell and the constituents of haemoglobin. We then cover the main drugs used to increase numbers of RBCs, WBCs and platelets before covering the main families of chemotherapy drugs in use. The next part of the module involves looking at different blood films and investigations used in haematology. We then look at the different types of anaemia, leukhaemias, lymphomas before covering the vasculitides and clinical chemistry.
Why use our online portal
Track your learning
Monitor your progress and set deadlines
Notes written in a system-based approach
Great feedback received
Heavily recommended by our test of 200 students
Study online, anywhere, anytime
Study on your laptop, tablet, phone anywhere
Each module has the same consistent structure
Written by Cambridge Graduates
Written by successful graduates who scored a 1st
Get Free Access
- 1. Enrol on our clinical medicine membership for free by completing the sign up form.
- 2. Get Access to the Members Area where you will see your very own personalised learning Dashboard.
- 3. Once here, you'll see all the courses you have access to. Just click on them to start learning.
- 4. Relax whilst we automatically add new content straight to your dashboard regularly.
- 5. Track your learning and complete modules to earn achievements and certificates.