This module first covers the anatomy of the breast and the female reproductive tract. We then dive into the menstrual cycle, learning about the synthesis and timely release of the egg cells under strict hormonal control. The next section covers the different types of contraception and HRT available and their advantages and disadvantages. We have a brief synopsis of the common investigations used in gynaecology before going through the main breast, uterine, cervical, ovarian conditions and finally menopause.
Section 2: pharmacology
Section 3: Tests and investigations
Why use our online portal
Track your learning
Monitor your progress and set deadlines
Notes written in a system-based approach
Great feedback received
Heavily recommended by our test of 200 students
Study online, anywhere, anytime
Study on your laptop, tablet, phone anywhere
Each module has the same consistent structure
Written by Cambridge Graduates
Written by successful graduates who scored a 1st
Get Free Access
- 1. Enrol on our clinical medicine membership for free by completing the sign up form.
- 2. Get Access to the Members Area where you will see your very own personalised learning Dashboard.
- 3. Once here, you'll see all the courses you have access to. Just click on them to start learning.
- 4. Relax whilst we automatically add new content straight to your dashboard regularly.
- 5. Track your learning and complete modules to earn achievements and certificates.