This module covers the basic anatomy of the abdominal organs all the way from the oesophagus to the rectum. We then cover the important physiology of the gut and how it regulates food absorption and other functions. The next section covers the drugs used in abdominal conditions, ranging from PPIs to control stomach acid, anti-emetics and laxatives. We then looks the the investigations used in assessing abdominal conditions before finally concentrating on the conditions affecting all the GI organs in turn.
Why use our online portal
Track your learning
Monitor your progress and set deadlines
Notes written in a system-based approach
Great feedback received
Heavily recommended by our test of 200 students
Study online, anywhere, anytime
Study on your laptop, tablet, phone anywhere
Each module has the same consistent structure
Written by Cambridge Graduates
Written by successful graduates who scored a 1st
Get Free Access
- 1. Enrol on our clinical medicine membership for free by completing the sign up form.
- 2. Get Access to the Members Area where you will see your very own personalised learning Dashboard.
- 3. Once here, you'll see all the courses you have access to. Just click on them to start learning.
- 4. Relax whilst we automatically add new content straight to your dashboard regularly.
- 5. Track your learning and complete modules to earn achievements and certificates.